- A guy in my basketball pool entered himself under the moniker "Junell is fat" All of Harris' friends are teasing him that it was a shot at him. I am not so sure.
- Work will officially stop sucking when my last client files on March 31, which incidently is the day I fly out to Vegas. I will be very very drunk that night.
- I have been very impressed with Junell's streak lately. It has been a while since I have been on a roll like that, but it is an iterative process - the more you win, the more confident you are, the better you play, the more you win. Keep rollin, bro.
- I finally saw the end of Tilt last night. Again, the trend of less over-the-top-ness has continued and made the show more fun. I did think that (maybe I missed an episode) they kinda lept from the beginning of the tournament to the final table without much appreciation for the journey in between.
- I thought that Tilt was unoriginal in the hands played. Each episode has the same hands play out over and over in each situation. In the early episodes, everybody loses to a straight. In the last episode, it always came down to the 2-outer. The 2-outer came for David Williams and did not come in the other situations, but it was the same 2-outer situation
- Why did Matador bet against himself? Was it just to hedge / lock-in a piece of the pie?
- So, is Canonico "anonymous" in all cases? Or does JMG have multiple cyber-stalkers?
No, Ca-nonymous-nico just likes to leave anonymous comments that are clearly from him. I guess he's afraid to use his real name unless he's using pseudonyms named after the trash can or his dog. But God bless him, he tries.
Hey guys, just came across your site. Excellent input on your poker stratagies. Any chance I can get an invitation to the $.25 & $.50 garage game you play? Also, please make another post about how displeased you are with the poor play in the $5 sit n go games.