Posted by Dr Fro 10:11 PM
The most depressing days of the year are (in no particular order):
- The first Monday in January, when I go back to work after two weeks off;
- The first game that UT loses (and for all practical purposes loses a shot at the National Championship)
- The second game that UT loses (and really, really puts UT out of the National Championship)
- My annual physical each April when, despite the fun that comes with being examined for testicular cancer from a fairly hot nurse, I get told that I need to slow down on the drinking of alcohol and coffee and that I need to work less and sleep more. Basically, I am told that I have to change my entire life, a life of which I am quite fond
- That day in March when I become mathematically eliminated from my March Madness pool.
Due to the Memphis loss, I can now do no better than 7th place (money is paid to 1st-6th). I am moping around the house. Mrs. Dr. Fro keeps trying to cheer me up, "Fro, you get to have your nuggets rubbed by that nurse in a couple weeks..." Women, they just don't understand.